Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rare Visions and Roadside Revelations



The guys from Rare Visions stopped by this morning for a follow-up to last night's festivities, and for a super special photo opp...

Knowing that I don't make a World's Smallest Version until I've seen the World's Largest Thing for myself, they knew time was ripe for a Meta Photo! I'd first encountered the World's Largest Ball of Video Tape in 2004, and produced a replica within the year. Today, they brought the big ball, and sitting atop would be the World's Smallest Version of the World's Largest Ball of Video Tape - Meta Photo Heaven! I made a very high-pitched squeeling noise (to be used as the beginning-of-tape tone) when I realized what was about to happen...

Whoop! You should be able to see the glee in the upcoming season of Rare Visions and Roadside Revelations from KCPT Kansas City Public Television...

No comments: