Friday, March 14, 2008

From the Email Inbox: Thanks I like this information

Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:28 AM
Subject:  Thanks I like this information
 
Thanks for your web site, I know it takes a lot of work to find all this information.  Here one you might like to check out the cross in St. Augustine, Florida claims a height of 208 feet it can be seen from over 30 miles on land and over 50 miles from the sea. 
 
Thanks again, J.
 
 
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks I like this information
 
Thanks for the tip!  It's hard to keep up with all the giant crosses dotting the American landscape - there are also ones in Groom, Texas and Effingham, Illinois.  I didn't know about the St. Augustine, Florida one - Thank you!
 
-Erika Nelson, Director
World's Largest Things, Inc.

No comments: