Monday, September 1, 2008

Pam @ Worlds Largest Frying Pan, Brandon IA

 


Erika,
I appreciate your site, as we are always looking for an unusual ride destination. I am though disappointed to see that our latest visit to a Worlds largest was not on the website. The Worlds Largest Frying Pan, found in Brandon, Iowa should be added to the site. Not sure what the rules are to adding it, but I would be interested in hearing back from you.
Pam


Thank you, Pam - I just wrote an article for the Iowa pan, as another fan wrote in with information - it will be added to the Iowa list today!  Thanks for the image, too - it really adds scale.
 
Thanks again, and please let me know of other 'missing' World's Largest you pass along the road!
-Erika Nelson, Director
World's Largest Things, Inc.

1 comment:

pan man said...

The pan in Brandon IA is impressive, but not the worlds largest, or even the nation's. It is Iowas largest.