Saturday, May 22, 2010

From the Email Inbox: World's Largest Dragon Skull, Dinosaur Valley Mini Golf , Greater Sudbury, Ontario Canada

steel Dragon Skull, 22 feet long by 11 feet high, Josee Rainville owner of Dinosaur Valley Mini Golf
 
Us:  that is GREAT!  You are listed as an owner - did you create it?
 
-Erika of World's Largest Things
 
Them:  Thank for the compliment.
my husband has built all the dinosaurs and dragon skull etc on our courses.
Dragon skull is made of new steel, he made all the parts and then put them together.   He worked from a flat picture and created this masterpiece for my birthday.  Took many years to make this Dragon skull.
The design and cement and painting of courses I helped, me being his wife.
The whole attraction is dedicated to our youngest that died of leukemia on May 22 2000 and all cancer families all over the world.
United states pro mini golf  came in 2001 to raise money for the Canadian Cancer society that day, and I have been one of their members since then.
 
kindest Regards:
Josee Rainville
Thank you for listing us.............  I appreciate it.
Have a great Week end.

No comments: