Thursday, March 27, 2008

Re: Gov't Biz Results

Subject: Gov't Biz Results


Good Afternoon Ms. Nelson,

I received the comments regarding the Government Biz Results header.

After reviewing your CCR registration, I can explain the reason for your rejection. It is due to a lack of a physical address in your D&B file. Central Contractor Registration requires a physical address for registration.

Please feel free to contact the D&B Government Customer Response Center toll free at 866 705-5711. An analyst will be happy to assist with your update; however, please be aware D&B must be able to verify a physical address via third party unbiased sources. I researched your corporate charter with KS Secretary of State and noticed a p.o.box of 101 as your registered address. While a p.o. box cannot be used as a physical address on your DUNS, the physical address for the registered agent, could be used.

If I may be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Our goal is to assist all businesses needing to register at CCR.gov for Gov't grants/contracts as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Best Regards,
Anna




Thank you! My issue was in the time delay regarding the application. I appreciate the notification that there needed to be more information, and have (hopefully) corrected the error. I do post what we're doing on the corporate blog to keep our board and members informed of progress, and will re-post with the positive actions your department have taken.

Thank you again,
Erika Nelson, Director
World's Largest Things, Inc.

No comments: