Friday, October 12, 2007

From the WLT Email In-Box

I love fielding questions regarding World's Largest Things:

Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 3:18 PM
Subject: Regarding the worlds largest Frypan

Hello, My name is A.B. with Robin/Tani Media Factory. Currently I am working on a project about worlds largest for which we may film about the largest frying pan in the world. According to my research the worlds largest fry pan is in Rose Hill, North Carolina, its diameter is 15'.

Have you heard of this frypan? The reason I would like to know is if there is any reason this should be disqualified as the worlds largest fry pan.

Thank you very much for you time. Regards, AB


It looks like you have the winner pegged - the other three I know about are in Delaware, Washington, and a rumored one in Iowa. Delaware is a mere 10',Washington's is "14.6 from end of the handle, 9.6 feet across pan portion". Brandon, Iowa's claims to be 10' also, so you've got 'em all beat! I'll do some more checking, but I don't see anything in your way.

Please, keep me posted on your event!
-Erika www.WorldsLargestThings.com


Dear Erika, Thank you for getting back to me on the worlds largest fry-pan. I am now in contact with the public offices of Rose Hill, North Carolina about this
giant fry-pan.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I will also keep you updated.

Thank you very much. Regards, AB


Delaware Frying Pan


Washington Frying Pan

No comments: