Saturday, November 3, 2007

From the Email Inbox: Swedish TV Show

----- Original Message -----
From: Magnus Samuelsson
Subject: Mr Samuelsson mail

My name is Magnus Samuelsson and I work as a researcher for a TV show in Sweden. Filip Hammar and Fredrik Wikingsson are two of Sweden's most beloved TV Hosts. They will go to America from December 2007 to February 2008. Their assignment: Find America's most extraordinary, likeable and offbeat person(and the 99 that were pretty damn close). I would like to show you a link on what person that we are looking for:FridayTV

If you click on the headline of the text you will be able to watch a short presentation of the show. I really appreciate all help I can get. Even if you don't have a full name please don't hesitate to drop me a few lines at: Email address

Have a really nice day!
Magnus Samuelsson, Researcher

No comments: