Monday, February 4, 2008

From the Email Inbox: Largest Gnome in Canada

 


Hello, I have learned about your website, which looks really fascinating to me. I'd like to submit some things to you in hopes that they may be useful to you. Here is my first entrée. Please let me know that you have received this in good order.

This is the Esso "Giant Gnome" and it is located on BC19 on the west side of the road this is just north of Nanaimo, BC. This is 0.3 miles North of Ross Road. The GPS is 49 16.420 and 124 14.294 This Gnome is about 22 feet tall and is the largest Gnome in Canada!! Photo taken on 9/14/05

M. in Canada



Oh, how wonderful! (In an oversized, mildly creepy way...) Thank you for the information, and the GPS location. It will definately be included in the website...

Thanks again,
Erika, Director, Worlds Largest Things, Inc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is NEW LARGEST GNOME in Poland - Nowa Sól. :)

World's Largest Things, Inc. said...

Pics please!!!