Friday, August 31, 2007

Road Report - Irwin PA Big Mac Museum & WL Big Mac



I don't know if you remember me from your DCCA days -- you made a trip to the boarding school where I worked at the time, West Nottingham Academy. Anyway, I'm in Western Pennsylvania these days and thought you would like to know about the new Big Mac Museum in Irwin, PA, home of the World's Largest Big Mac. I look forward to seeing your World's Smallest Versoin one of these days!

All best for your travels! VW


Wow! Thanks for sending the pic! What a Whopper - I heard a mention of it on NPR recently, bt hadn't found a good image yet - it'll be sure to be added to the Big List of What's Large Where.

Thanks for the tip, and I'll be sure to keep you posted when the NEW museum is up and ready for an Eastern Tour

-Erika, www.WorldsLargestThings.com

No comments: