Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Athanasius Kircher Society

Dear Kircher Society:
I'm the proprietor of the World's Largest Collection of the World's Smallest Versions of the World's Largest Things, and am looking to establish partnerships with like-minded entities. Museum of Jurassic Technology is next...


-Erika Nelson, Director, WLT Inc.


Hi Erika,
It's nice to hear from you. We're admirers of your work over here at the Kircher Society, and would be delighted to partner with you on something down the road. We're going to be putting on a series of talks later this year in NY. If you're going to be in the city at any point perhaps we could have you as a speaker? In any case, if you're ever in town, please drop me a line. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

All Best, J.F.



Wonderful! Please, keep me posted on speaking possibilities - I do a mean Roadside Atrractions lecture on Mimetic and Vernacular Architecture, as well as the "Sign-Signifier-Signified" theories involved in replicas and souvenirs.


Thanks again, and I'll be sure to let you know if/when I'm in the NY area...-Erika Nelson, Director

World's Largest Things, Inc.http://www.worldslargestthings.com/

No comments: