Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In today's mail: World's Smallest Letter

Received today, the World's Smallest Letter!!!

... sent from a World's Largest Things member, Ranjit. Thank you! It was hard to make myself open the package, but curiosity got the best of me. Here's the initial package, sealed for my protection:

Inside that package, a 10x folding magnifier, and another package:



Inside that 'nother package, a tiny envelope, also sealed for my protection, containing a tiny congratulatory note from a friend. To show tininess of said note, it's pictured here with a quarter*:


*Quarter is actually a miniature replica quarter. Shown here with actual quarter:


Thanks again, Ranjit! This will become a part of the WLCoWSVoWLT Tiny Correspondence archive - I believe that scale-wise, it's the wee-est yet, beating out the University of Chicago's Scav Hunt submission from 2008.

No comments: