Ran across this list for the state of New York - they've got Quirky!
List of what you'll read about:
1. Mastodon, DeRuyter Lake
2. World's Largest Pancake Griddle, Penn Yan
3. World's Smallest Church, Oneida
4. Pyramid Monument, Oakwood Cemetery, Syracuse
5. Veronica's Sculpture Garden, Indian River
6. Giant Pack of Pep-O-Mint Life Savers, Gouverneur
7. Spirit House, Georgetown
8. Lighthouse Post Office, Eaton
9. Giant Crows, Fisher's Landing
10. Plainville Farms' Bronco Tom Turkey, Cicero
We love our quirky stuff! Let's not overlook the world's largest kaleidoscope (http://gobigorgohomeblog.com/580) and the world's second largest garden gnome! (http://gobigorgohomeblog.com/700)
Here's a shot of Tom Turkey from a couple weeks ago. The restaurant is closed now and I'm fearing this guy might not be around much longer.
Post a Comment